Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HAPPY BDAY~~~2/06/09

Somehow we always say the least
to those we love the best
And hope our thoughts
are understood.
Although they're unexpressed -
That's why it means
so very much,
when days like this are here
To say how very much
you're loved
each day throughout the year.

If I could give you diamonds
for each tear you cried for me.
If I could give you sapphires
for each truth you’ve helped me see.
If I could give you rubies
for the heartache that you’ve known
If I could give you pearls
for the wisdom that you’ve shown.
Then you’ll have a treasure, mother,
that would mount up to the skies
That would almost match
the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes.
But I have no pearls, no diamonds,
As I’m sure you’re well aware
So I’ll give you gifts more precious
My devotion, love and care.

This wish for you Mother
is straight from the heart.
With more special meaning
than words can impart...
May your day hold pleasures
that your fondest of...
And remember each day
you're thought of with Love.

Happy Birthday~!!!!!!



-u're th3 guard|an ang3|-
-
of th3 fami|y-
-the qu33n bee-
-The t3nd3r car|ng hand-
-And |s lurv3d-
-very much-
-by me-

No comments: